Dear library visitors, please use the self-service lockers on the ground floor to store your personal belongings before entering the study rooms from October 1st, 2020. The cloakroom on the first floor is stored.
At the moment of their placing into the locker and its securing by the code, a loan agreement is concluded between the library as a lender and the user of the locker in accordance with Art. § 659 et seq. Act no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code. The rental service is free.
The most important rules:
- Store your personal belongings (coats, winter jackets, umbrellas, bags, backpacks, briefcases, etc.) in the lockers.
- Do not leave valuables, cash, jewelry, watches, ID cards, credit cards, keys, mobile phones, laptops, cameras in a locker. Do not use the locker for storing items that could damage it or pose any kind of hazard such as food and perishable materials, explosives, firearms, dangerous, addictive and toxic substances.
- Follow the technical instructions for locking and unlocking lockers. If have a problem opening the locker or have forgotten the code, ask for the help of a door-keeper or inform the library staff.
- Use lockers only during your stay in the library building. Please empty the locker before the end of the library's operating hours and keep it accessible for next day visitors.
- In case you forget to collect your items, please ask the door-keeper about them on the following day, Monday - Friday, from 9:00 to 18:00.
- The library is responsible for things stored in lockers only to the extent of general liability for damages under Act no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code. The library is not responsible for things left or stored outside the designated place.
- The Operating Rules of self-service lockers pdf